Why True Restorations?
- We are experienced Contractors who specialize in “complete projects”. Most, if not all, mitigation companies only provide mitigation services and then leave. This will leave you to experience long delays in scheduling repairs and will have to deal with contractors who don’t have experience in dealing & negotiating with insurance companies
- We utilize the Xactimate estimating program, this is the industry standard program used by most, if not all insurance providers. By using this program it allows us to communicate directly with your insurance company on your behalf
- Our communication & managerial systems and attention to detail are tops in the industry!!!
- When you suffer a loss from fire in your home or business, it could be one of the most traumatizing events in your life. Everything you’ve worked for has suddenly, unexpectedly and without warning changed in an instance. The damages as result of a fire are extensive and overwhelming on any scale and the professionals at True Restorations are here to help you get your life & belongings back to normal. Your call will be addressed immediately, a representative of True Restorations will be available 24/7 answer all your questions and to mobilize our certified professionals to assess the extent of the damage and ensure that you and your belongings are being cared for.
- Within moments after the fire is extinguished, the devastating effects from the fire and smoke damage will continue to affect your homes valuable assets and furnishings. If left unattended, soot residue left behind from the fire will cause lasting effects on your buildings contents, the longer the you wait to address this issue, there is more of a chance of permanently damaging items and the costlier it will be to repair the salvageable items.
- True Restoration professionals will identify the problems associated with the fire damaged materials and begin to implement the restoration process. Our restoration experts will utilize a variety of specialized equipment and solutions to stop the lasting effects caused by the fire and begin the necessary steps of rebuilding your home/ business back to a pre loss condition.
Do’s & Dont's After a Fire:
- DON’T- assume, be extremely careful when entering your home/business, as the fire may have caused structural load bearing members to be compromised, floors may have a spongy feeling when walking on them, this may be an indication that it is not as safe as it once was.
- DON’T- attempt to use any electrical devices until you have consulted with a True Restoration professional, wires may have become wet and damaged.
- DON’T- attempt to clean any wall surfaces, garments, upholstery, carpets and appliances without consulting a True Restoration Professional. Improper cleaning techniques may cause further damage.
- DO- ensure the electricity is shut down to the building or isolate the affected areas.
- DO- ensure that your most valuable possessions are accounted for and removed to a safe location.
- DO- empty you refrigerator, freezer and cabinets of all perishable items.
- Establish a written contract for our services provided, True Restorations will contact your insurance company on your behalf to ensure you are receiving the necessary coverage.
- Restoration experts will be available immediately to inspect the damage and begin the restoration process.
- True Restorations will coordinate the removing and storing of all your valuable items to a safe location
- True Restorations will begin to remove the damaged structure and non-salvageable items as well as the remaining water left behind. True Restorations will utilize dehumidifiers and air movers to complete the drying process.
- We will provide a fully detailed estimate of repairs (including all labor & materials) as well as a payment schedule for all necessary repairs and any optional upgrades
- Once approved, we will start work and provide you with a calendar of the repair so that you know when to expect our workers. We will only collect monies as repair landmarks are met (as per the contract)
- We will provide you with all job documents (contracts, payment invoices, selection sheets, etc.) all of which will be uploaded to the cloud and accessible via Citrix Sharefile 24/7 from any laptop, tablet or mobile device. Hard copies are available, if requested
- We will share our estimate with your insurance adjuster & negotiate on your behalf so that your insurance payout is maximized and accurate.
We will ask for a certificate of completion & satisfaction to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and share this document with your insurance provider.