What does it mean to be a True Restorations team member?
- To be a part of a well-respected, polished, professional, growing recession resilient company
- To have room for advancement within the company to all levels
- To collaborate with kind, caring like minded individuals working together for the betterment of all
- To share in the soul nurturing feeling of helping people in a time of need
- To know you are investing in yourself and developing skills that translate to every part of your life.
Personal Tools needed to thrive as a member of the True Restorations Team
- Accountability to your team
- Thoroughness in everything you do
- Compassion to our clients & all team members
- The ability to communicate efficiently & timely
- To work digitally with computers, smartphones & Apps
- Management abilities, including: Personal time management, overall project management proficiency, client expectation management.
True Restorations Mission StatementTo Communicate, Collaborate & deliver caring contracting services to people in need…..If you can live this statement throughout your workday, you will thrive as a part of our team.
Can I join True Restorations with no industry experience? What if I have construction experience?
- Yes, if a laborer position is open.
- If you have construction experience, there are more positions available at higher rates of pay. ***Salary dependent on abilities and 2 month assessment.
What are the benefits available to True Restorations employees?
- EFT paychecks deposited directly into your bank account
- Profit sharing at every production level position (laborers – managers) if company goals are met by the Production Team.
- A weekly self-directed disability benefit that can be used as a cash payout benefit or directed to a larger partial self-funded benefit plan.
- Manager level positions are offered two-week paid vacation as a part of a potential compensation package.
- 401K program with matched percentage from True Restorations on pre-taxed income, this program takes 1 year of service to be eligible to be enrolled in.
- Earn commissions on any work or job referrals. ***Re-occurring referral sources can be your commission “cash cow” account if marketing criteria is met.
How can I advance and get a higher rate of pay?
- The quickest way is to be awesome at your job and to master our system.
- Each position / rank will have a corresponding low – high payrate for that position. The max rate can be achieved with individual effort and ability to execute our system at high levels of efficiency
- Advancement: Be clear with True Restorations on what position you’d like to develop into & we will layout a path to get there and monitor your development during our bi-annual reviews.
- Be an example, a coach / mentor for others in the company that aren’t as advanced or proficient as yourself, those qualities garner higher rates of pay.